Thursday, June 2, 2011

Panorama of Graffiti Art | Bakersfield Photographer



Last August I was wondering the streets of San Francisco searching for subjects to shoot.  A man I met near the Bart station lead me to this graffiti wall art. He had said his friends painted this and he was very proud of them.  This was at night, I was shooting with my 50mm lens, and there was no way I was going to get the entire graffiti art in the frame. I took three separate photos used Photomerge in Photoshop and this is the finished Panorama. Photomerge is simple to use and awesome! I'm looking forward to other opportunities to use it.

1 comments:

Bakersfield Photographer said...

Great shot! I bet there were still a lot of graffiti wall art in the street of San Francisco which were amazing. And thank you for introducing Photomerge to us.

Post a Comment