Saturday, August 21, 2010

My View of San Francisco

I am not a fan of the wind, so I don't make my way up north that often. This week I had the pleasure of going to San Francisco to attend a conference. On my free time I walked around a lot and took pictures of the city.  It was nice to breath clean air and get out of the heat for a few days. I may have to make my way up north more often. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the trip.
To view more please visit Rocio Garcia Photography on Facebook




















1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The black and white boats are an interesting play of vertical lines repeated across the frame--I like this very much. I also very much like the dynamism created by the gleaming rails and street lights in the black and white streetcar scene. The top photograph shows an excellent use of line but the fact that the street is so steep creates a slight tension between the line which we want to see recede into the background and the abrupt bending of the landscape. Really beautiful.
CG-D

Post a Comment