Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Shutter Clique - Models and Super Heroes



The Shutter Clique, is a group of photographers from Bakersfield who began meeting in September 2009 and now meet once a month to share their love and knowledge of photography. The following photos are my favorite from the first two photo shoots with the Shutter Clique.  I am very excited at how much I have learned since joining this group.  I am mostly excited at the improvement in my ability as a photographer. I look forward to keep getting better.


Rocio Garcia Photography

Rocio Garcia Photography

Rocio Garcia Photography

Rocio Garcia Photography

Rocio Garcia Photography



Rocio Garcia Photography

Rocio Garcia Photography

Rocio Garcia Photography



Rocio Garcia Photography

Rocio Garcia Photography

1 comments:

chingpea said...

those are beautiful, wonderful, colorful pictures. very playful and eye-catching. keep up the great work! xoxo

Post a Comment